VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Spray Vs Promescent
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We can’t guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Vigrx Spray Vs Promescent
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Easier penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Faster erection restoration
- Better sex
VigRX is a product lineup. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. They all boost your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of the first VigRX. The original VigRX (site ) has been available since 2001. The majority of its active ingredients include well known traditional plants and herbs: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was published. The most important improvement is the inclusion of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that improves the product’s effects. Up until today, the overall quality of the ingredients has grown, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX products. It’s a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It has been in the company for over 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction just in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Additionally, Leading Edge is supporting the following male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to this increase semen quantity. Read our review or visit Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: like Semenax, these also increase seminal volume, but have a different set of components. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Vigrx Spray Vs Promescent
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple sites and landing pages, which can be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their corporate site directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being promoted and sold by a Canadian company, Chinese firms manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are those that produce the item, to be exact.
Both manufacturers are well established in the industry. Guangzhou Lishi began in 2010 and Poerkan began in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. Both of these companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means that you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It has the active ingredient Icariin, which helpsin erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and improves penile blood flow.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to enhance and cure sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials have been conducted to determine its effects on sperm with defects, and results demonstrated 70% improvement in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It enhances cardiovascular health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its primary effect is to increase blood circulation in the body. This enhanced blood flow will assist in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are just blood pumping in and out of the penis at an increased rate (medical studies done here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be exact. It’s used traditionally as medicine for a broad range of illnesses. In recent studies, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise called Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to deal with Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It’s widely known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulant. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also called Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it increases libido, but its exact role in sexual arousal is still unknown. In addition, the extract is an anti-stress and antidepressant (clinical tests performed here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It is a famous aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also acts as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is Called Fructus Crataegi from the scientific community. It’s an exceptional antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed beneficial in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the user’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It is also known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases stamina. In recent research , it’s plausible that it may fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a variant of Piperine That’s manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It is an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the total absorption of nutrients in your body. Its principal role is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most popular male enhancement supplements. It is included in the majority of erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus contains 60 pills (capsules). The recommended dosage is two tablets a day. Vigrx Spray Vs Promescent
You can choose a maximum of four VigRX Plus tablets each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the best time to take the tablets. It matters not whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It is ideal for you to consult your physician before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting your doctor again to test for unwanted effects.
Note that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) didn’t evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a huge fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it shouldn’t be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a physician.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You may order VigRX Plus and other VigRX products in their dedicated online product sites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have numerous sites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the right place, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official website since a great deal of counterfeiters target this product. If you already purchased from a 3rd party shop (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you can test whether the item is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you are a first-time user. Additionally, it allows you to take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will let you test the product for two weeks (67 days to be exact ). If you are unsatisfied with it, you can get a complete refund.
Due to the impact of VigRX’s ingredients on blood circulation, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a few side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the possibly severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it is clear that multiple concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing problems that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from users. Even in clinical trials, the side effects occur too often.
- The warranty is both a pro and a con. You won’t ever know as it will take effect, and the guarantee implicitly says that you will need to wait for two months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the most affordable male performance drugs in the current market, it is still an expensive maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Of course, this can be easily solved by simply ordering the real product website straight from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned previously. Vigrx Spray Vs Promescent
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two different products (there’s also VigRX Oil; which we reviewed individually ). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it improves the absorption and potency of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It is significantly cheaper than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX costs $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we recommend that you select VigRX Plus instead because of its improved potency.
VigRX is one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable competitors:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are extremely similar, but the components are slightly different. Therefore, some people may benefit more from one than the other.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even produced by the exact same company), but there are minor differences.